Do you have a blog or website?
Did you know that SEO will increase traffic to your site without having to invest in a big ad budget?
If you are
- struggling to have your blog or website seen online.
- feeling like you are just throwing out content and hoping it lands on your ideal client.
If you would like to attract the people who need your service or product without an advertising budget or a tonne of cold DMs to strangers, listen up.
In the SEO Best Practices Masterclass, I show how to have your business seen by the people who need you or your product even when you are on vacation or spending time away from your business!
SEO brings organic traffic to your business
Search engine optimization uses the key principles set out by Google to drive traffic to your blog or website.
In this training you will discover…
- How technical SEO improves the experience of your viewer.
- Where to place your keywords to maximize on-page SEO.
- And, how to obtain quality backlinks to improve your off-page SEO.
Learn how to work smarter
Your time is valuable. Search engine optimization helps you to create content that targets your ideal client. A properly optimized blog or website will allow Google to send traffic to your pages without big ad budgets, never ending social sharing, or cold direct messages.
The SEO Best Practices Masterclass shares with you where you can find the keywords that your potential clients are using to search for you. Once you have those keywords, you will learn how to use them in content creation.
This class is for you if…
This $97USD SEO Masterclass is for you if
- You have a new blog or website and want to start off on the right foot.
- You have an existing blog or website and want to increase your traffic.
- You want to understand SEO best practices for your online business.
What people are saying about Barb…
Your presentation was GREAT!…You are very knowledgeable and informative about SEO. Because of your teaching we all learned a lot and understand the importance of SEO.
Thank you for sharing all of those great tips!…I really appreciate you and now I have all of these tips for when I start to launch my podcast and start to create.